Not looking for a guided hiking experience but don't have time to plan your trip? Let us take the hassle and worries out of your planning. We will take care of everything, from food and equipment or just food and/or equipment so you can travel to the Grand Canyon without the hassle of packing food and checking extra bags. We meet you the day before your trip to get you outfitted and at the end of your trip to pick it all up. Below are packages and prices that will help make your Grand Canyon Experience the best it can be.
Food and Equipment Only
$895.00 base rate: 1–6 people for 2–7 days plus $25.00 per person per day for food. Seven or more people is an additional $25.00 per person per day for equipment above base rate and if for more than one week.
$595.00 base rate: 1–6 people for 2–7 days. Seven or more people is an additional $25.00 per person per day above base rate and if for more than one week.
$495.00 base rate: 1–11 people plus $25.00 per person per day.
- Sierra Design 20 degree synthetic sleeping bag OR Slumberjack 0 degree synthetic sleeping bag
- Ridgerest closed cell foam sleeping pad
- Trekking poles
- KELTY Gunnison 2.1 - two person tent
- Cook Set (two pots, coffee press and utensil kit)
- Isobutane MSR Windpro backpacker cook stove (fuel not included)
- Eating kit (mug, bowl, fork, spoon) and headlamp